- Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, India.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Florence, Italy, 2015-2016.
- PhD in Computer Science, RWTH Aachen Technical University, Germany, 2010-2015.
- Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering, Technical University of Eindhoven, The Netherlands, 2007-2009.
- Master of Technology in Software Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, India, 2007- 2009.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, University of Rajasthan, India, 2002-2006.
- Formal methods and specification languages
- Stochastic model checking
- Abstraction techniques
- Model-based testing
- Software certification
- Arpit Sharma, and Joost-Pieter Katoen. Layered Reduction for Abstract Probabilistic Automata. In 14th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design (ACSD). IEEE, 2014.
- Arpit Sharma, and Joost-Pieter Katoen. Layered Reduction for Modal Specification Theories. In 10th International Symposium on Formal Aspects of Component Software (FACS). Volume 8348 of LNCS. Springer Verlag, 2013.
- Arpit Sharma, A Two Step Perspective for Kripke Structure Reduction. In 39th International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science (SOFSEM), SRF, ISBN 978-80-87136-15-7,2013.
- Arpit Sharma. Weighted Probabilistic Equivalence Preserves omega-Regular Properties. In 16th Measurement, Modeling, and Evaluation of Computing Systems and Dependability and Fault Tolerance Conference (MMB/DFT). Volume 7201 of LNCS. Springer Verlag, 2012.
- Arpit Sharma, and Joost-Pieter Katoen. Weighted Lumpability on Markov Chains. In 8th Ershov Informatics Conference (PSI). Volume 7162 of LNCS. Springer Verlag, 2012.
- Arpit Sharma. Reduction Techniques for Non-deterministic and Probabilistic Systems. AIB-2015-03, ISSN 0935-3232,RWTH Aachen.
Analysis of Markov Models via Generating Functions, CINA Workshop, Civitanova, Italy, January 2016.
Probabilistic Model Checking, Introductory Seminar , Florence, Italy, June 2015.
Layered Reduction for Abstract Probabilistic Automata, ACSD, Tunis, Tunisia, June 2014.
Layered Reduction for Modal Specification Theories,FACS, Nanchang, China, October 2013.
A Two Step Perspective for Kripke Structure Reduction, SOFSEM, Spindleruv Mlyn, Czech Republic, January 2013.
Weighted Probabilistic Equivalence Preserves omega-Regular Properties, MMB/DFT,Kaiserslautern, Germany, March 2012.
State Space Minimization of Markov Chains, Bad Neuenahr, Germany, November 2011.
Weighted Lumpability on Markov Chains, PSI,Novosibirsk, Akademgorodok, Russia, June 2011.
Weighted Lumpability on Markov Chains, ROCKS,Saarbrücken, Germany, March 2011.