- Assistant Professor (December, 2015 – Present), Department of Engineering Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, India.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering (2015) from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India. (Advisor: Prof. Shashank K. Mehta)
- M.S. in Computer Engineering (2007) from University of Florida, Gainesville, USA. (Advisor: Prof. Timothy Davis)
- B.E. in Computer Science (1998) from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, India.
Industrial Experience Details
- Senior Software Engineer, IBM Global Services India Pvt. Ltd., Mar 2004 – Jul 2005.
- Information Technology Analyst, Tata Consultancy Services, Aug 1998 – Feb 2004.
- The Graph Isomorphism Problem, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Graph Algorithms, Approximation Algorithms, Combinatorial Optimization
- P. Aurora, S. Singh, S.K. Mehta, Partial degree bounded edge packing problem for graphs and k-uniform hypergraphs, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization (2015). DOI: 10.1007/s10878-015-9868-8.
- P. Aurora, S.K. Mehta, A geometric approach to graph isomorphism, Proceedings of the 25th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC), 2014, pp. 674-685.
- P. Aurora, S. Singh, S.K. Mehta, Partial degree bounded edge packing problem with arbitrary bounds, Proceedings of the 3rd Joint International Conference FAW-AAIM, 2013, pp. 24-35.
A Geometric Approach to Graph Isomorphism, ISAAC 2014, Jeonju, Korea, December 2014.
Partial Degree Bounded Edge Packing Problem with Arbitrary Bounds, FAW-AAIM 2013, Dalian, China, June 2013.