- Assistant Professor (Oct 2015 - present): Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, India.
- Post-doctoral fellow (March 2015 - Sept 2015): TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences, Hyderabad, India.
- PhD (July 2012 - April 2015): Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India.
- BTech (July 2008 - May 2012): Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India.
- Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, bubble and drop dynamics, Evaporation, Non-Newtonian fluid mechanics.
- H. Konda, M. K. Tripathi and K. C. Sahu, Bubble motion in a converging-diverging channel,Journal of Fluids Engineering - Transactions of the ASME, 2016, 138 (6), 064501.
- K. D, Bhagat, M. K. Tripathi and K. C. Sahu, Instability due to double-diffusive phenomenon in pressure-driven displacement flow of one fluid by another in an axisymmetric pipe, European Journal of Mechanics-B/Fluids, 2016, 55, 63-70.
- A. R. Premlata, M. K. Tripathi and K. C. Sahu, Bubble rise dynamics in viscosity stratified medium, Physics of Fluids, 2015, 27, 072105.
- M. K. Tripathi, K. C. Sahu, G. Karapetsas and O. K. Matar, Bubble rise dynamics in a viscoplastic material, Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 2015, 222, 217-226.
- M. K. Tripathi, K. C. Sahu and R. Govindarajan, Dynamics of an initially spherical gas bubble rising in a quiescent liquid, Nature Communications, 2015, 6, 6268.
- M. K. Tripathi, K. C. Sahu, G. Karapetsas, K. Sefiane and O. K. Matar, Non-isothermal bubble rise: non-monotonic dependence of surface tension on temperature, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2015, 763, 82-108.
- M. K. Tripathi, K. C. Sahu and R. Govindarajan, Why a falling drop does not in general behave like a rising bubble, Scientific Reports (Nature Publishing Group), 2014, 4, 4771.
- M. K. Tripathi and K. C. Sahu, Evaporating falling drop, IUTAM Symposium on Multiphase flows with phase change: challenges and opportunities, 8-11 December 2014, Hyderabad, India.
Refereed Conference Papers