- Area of Specialization : Psychology (Social Psychology, Personality)
- Research and teaching interests: Distributive Justice; Prosocial behaviour; Cross-cultural issues; Indigenous concepts in Psychology; Socialization and Parenting.
- Krishnan L & Manoj V.R. (2008) Giving as a Theme in the Indian Psychology of Values. In K. Ramakrishna Rao A. C. Paranjpe & A. K. Dalal (Eds.) Handbook of Indian Psychology (pp. 363-385). New Delhi: Foundation Books an imprint of Cambridge University Press.
- Krishnan, L. (2005). Concepts of social behaviour in India: Daan and distributive justice. Psychological Studies, 50 (1), 21-31.
- Krishnan, L. & Carment, D.W. (2006). Senior/Junior recipient status and reward allocation in India and Canada. Psychology & Developing Societies, Vol. 18, No. 1, 15-35.
- Krishnan, L. (2006). Teacher lessons. In V. Kirpal (Ed.) Secrets of Good Teaching. pp. 63 -75. Hyderabad : ICFAI University Press.. (Non-technical article)
- Krishnan, L. (2007). Attitudes and social cognition. Chapter in Psychology Textbook for Class XII, pp. 106-128. New Delhi: NCERT.
- Krishnan, L. (2007). Peer commentary II (On the Prayag Magh Mela papers). Psychological Studies, 52 (4), 325-327.