- Assistant Professor (Sep 2011 - ), Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, India.
- 2005 - 2011: Ph.D. Mathematics, University of Oklahoma, Norman, USA.
- Low-dimensional and geometric topology: Mapping class groups of surfaces and groups actions on surfaces.
- Applied spectral graph theory: Analysis of spectral properties of graph families for adaptation into computer networks.
- K. Rajeevsarathy, Fractional powers of Dehn twists about nonseparating curves, Glasgow Journal of Mathematics, 56:197- 210, 2013.
- K. Rajeevsarathy, Roots of Dehn twists about separating curves, Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society, 95:266- 288, 2013.
- D. McCullough and K. Rajeevsarathy, Roots of Dehn twists, Geometriae Dedicata, 151:397-409, 2011.