- Assistant Professor (November 2008-), Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, India.
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, August 2004.
- Differential Geometry (Riemannian geometry, in particular)
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Partial Differential Equations
- On the eigenvalues of the Laplacian for certain perturbations of the standard Euclidean metric on S2, Asian Journal of Mathematics, Vol.13, No. 2 (June 2009), 271-282.
- On the eigenvalues of the Laplacian for left-invariant Riemannian metrics on S3, International Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 18, No. 8 (2007), 895-901