- Assistant Professor (July 2011-), Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, India.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Houston, TX, May 2011.
- Dynamical Systems and Ergodic Theory
- N Agarwal, A Rodrigues and M J Field, Dynamics near the Product of Planar Heteroclinic Attractors, Dynamical Systems, accepted for publication.
- N Agarwal, Inflation of strongly connected networks, Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, 150 (2011), 367-384.
- N Agarwal, and M J Field, Dynamical equivalence of network architecture for coupled dynamical systems II: general case, Nonlinearity, 23 (2010), 1269-1290.
- N Agarwal, and M J Field, Dynamical equivalence of network architecture for coupled dynamical systems I: asymmetric inputs, Nonlinearity, 23 (2010), 1245-1268.