- Assistant Professor (October 2009-), Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, India.
- Post-doc. Einstein Institute of Mathematics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel from 16.10.2007 to 06.09.2009.
- Post-doc. Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, India from 03.12.2006 to 13.10.2007.
- Ph.D. Finite p-Group Actions on Riemann Surfaces, Mathematics Department, Harish-chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, India from Aug.2000 to Nov.2006. with Prof. Ravi S. Kulkarni.
- Group action on surfaces.
- Finite p-groups and Finite simple groups.
- Application of GAP (Group, Algorithm and Programming) to solve Group Theory Problems.
- On the genus spectrum for p-groups of exponent p and p-groups of maximal class, Journal of Group Theory, Vol 12, No. 1, 2009