- Assistant Professor (July 2011 - Present), Biology, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, India.
- Assistant Scientist, Nov 2009-June 2011- University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA.
- Research Associate, Jan 2005- Oct 2009- University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA.
- Ph.D in Plant Molecular Biology, Department of Plant Molecular Biology, University of Delhi, South Campus, New Delhi, Jan 2000-Dec 2004, Defense in Aug 2005
- MSc. Plant Molecular Biology, University of Delhi-South Campus, 1999.
- BSc. (Botany Hons), University of Delhi-South Campus, 1997.
- Investigating the cellular roles of different Hsp40:Hsp70 chaperones in Plants and their implications in stress tolerance
- Understanding the molecular basis of their specificity of function
- Conservation and evolution of Hsp40 function
- Nigam N, Singh A, Sahi C, Chandramouli A and Grover A (2008) SUMO conjugating enzyme (Sce) and FK506 binding protein (FKBP) encoding rice (Oryza sativa L.) genes: genome-wide analysis, expression studies and evidence for their involvement in abiotic stress response. Molecular Genetics and Genomics. 279:371-383
- Singh A, Sahi C and Grover A (2009) Molecular characterization of a multiple stress inducible protease inhibitor gene and its bidirectional promoter. Gene 428(1-2): 9-19.
- Agarwal M, Singh A, Mittal D, Sahi C and Anil Grover (2011) Cycloheximide-mediated superinduction of genes involves both native and foreign transcripts in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Plant Physiol Biochem 49(1):9-12
- Higurashi T*, Hines J*, Sahi C, and Craig EA (2008) J protein Sis1 is universally required for the maintenance of all three major yeast prions, [RNQ+],[PSI +]and URE3. Proc Natl Acad of Sci USA 105(43):16596-16601. (*Equal contribution).
- Aron R*, Higurashi T*, Sahi C and Craig EA (2007) J-protein Co-chaperone Sis1 Required for Generation of [RNQ+] Seeds Necessary for Prion Propagation. EMBO J 26(16): 3794-3803. (*Equal contribution).
- Sahi C and Craig EA (2007) Network of general and specialty J protein chaperones of the yeast cytosol. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 104(17): 7163-7168.
- Weeks SA, Shield WP, Sahi C, Craig EA, Rospert S and Miller DJ (2010) A targeted analysis of cellular chaperones reveals contrasting roles for heat shock protein 70 in Flock House virus RNA replication. J Virol 84(1): 330-339.
- Sahi C, Lee T, Maki I, Pleiss J and Craig EA (2010) Cwc23, an essential J-protein critical for pre-mRNA splicing with a dispensable J-domain. Mol Cell Biol 30(1): 33-42.