|Pay Band-3 with scale of pay of ` 15,600-39,100 and Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of ` 6,000/- with 7 non-compounded advance increments||After one year of continuous service, the candidate will be placed in AGP of ` 7,000/- per month.|
Other perquisites/ allowances common to all the above mentioned permanent post.
- Moving expenses of ` 1,25,000/- (for candidates from abroad) & ` 75,000/- (for candidates within the country).
- Every faculty member of IISER Bhopal will be entitled to a fund of ` 1, 00,000/- every financial year on reimbursement basis, under Cumulative Professional Development Account (CPDA) scheme. CPDA will be available to meet expenses for participating in both national and international conferences, paying membership fees for professional bodies and buying books.
- Reimbursement of telephone bills to permanent faculty members up to a ceiling of ` 1500/- per month.
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC) by Air for home town and elsewhere in India as per Govt. of India rules along with leave encashment facility.
- Children Education Allowance of up to ` 18,000/- per year per child for a maximum of two children.
General information about the posts advertised:
- The Institute reserves the right to (i) relax eligibility criteria in exceptional cases; (ii) consider anyone who has not formally applied in response to this advertisement, and (iii) fill the position at lower/higher level than that advertised.
- In addition to the regular pay, all permanent posts carry House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance and other allowances as per institute rules. Central Government employees will be covered by New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India. The Institute may consider granting of old pension benefits to candidates already in the scheme subject to the approval by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained after attending regular courses from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and/or experience will be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates, with the prior approval of the Competent Authority.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PD/Ex-servicemen, etc. will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Candidates working in government departments, public sector undertakings and government funded institutions must apply through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected.
- The eligibility criteria indicated are bare minimum and a mere fulfilment of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for an interview. If numbers of applications received are large, the Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences.
- No soft copy of the application will be entertained for the candidates applying from India. However, candidates applying from abroad can send the scanned copy of the application in the prescribed proforma via email to email@example.com