The Career Development Centre (CDC) at IISER Bhopal provides assistance to students seeking career prospects after the BS-MS dual degree program. We help them in finding placements in reputed companies, and providing them with the necessary guidance in applying for PhD programs in national and international reputed research institutes.
If you represent an organization that is interested in recruiting our students, the CDC welcomes you to participate in the recruitment program organized at the IISER Bhopal campus. Please send an email to email@example.com
and give us information about your company and the kind of work you do. We would be happy to then invite you to give presentations about your company or organization and discuss potential opportunities for the students. We assure you of all the help and facilities needed during this process.
To learn more about IISER Bhopal and the BS-MS programme that we offer, please see this link :
Please feel free to contact us, in case you have any queries. The Institute looks forward to welcoming you to the campus.
Companies that have expressed interest in recruiting our students in the past are:
- Shell (Bangalore) [for Internships]
- Azim Premji Foundation
- Aakash Institute (New Delhi)
- Nagarjuna Agrichem
and many others.
Some of the other activities of the CDC include:
- Organized an Open Interactive Session on April 14, 2013 with all undergraduate students describing career opportunities in each major discipline. The goal of the program was to help 2nd year students make an informed decision on their choice of major, and also help senior students understand their possible career paths after graduation. Many PhD students also participated and benefited from the activity.
- Upon the request of the CDC, Mr. Ryan Pereira from the US-India Educational Foundation visited IISER Bhopal on September 6, 2013, to deliver a talk titled
Applying for Doctoral studies to the US. The talk was well-received with many questions from the younger undergraduate students as well.
- The CDC, together with the Office of Student's Affairs, plans to start an Alumni Association to provide a platform for former students to contribute to the growth of IISER Bhopal.